Digital Artworker – Our client, a leading retailer with a strong on-line presence, has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Artworker to join their busy head office in Nottingham City Centre. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in marketing and gain hands-on experience in a thriving workplace.
Based within the marketing department, you will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager supporting all areas of Email marketing from design through to production and delivery.
Key duties will include:
- Designing, producing, and delivering marketing emails to their customer base.
- Working closely with the E-Commerce Manager, and an external agency, to develop ways to improve email KPIs.
- Using Adobe Suite to produce and edit eye caching banners and product images for use in emails as well as the company website.
- Collating, proof reading, editing, and uploading product information to their website CMS.
- Ensuring that product information on their website is comprehensive and promotes key selling points at the same time.
- Uploading and managing new and existing product information on the CMS.
- Working alongside the marketing team to execute regular promotions.
Further shared responsibilities include moderating Facebook and Twitter, sending customer review requests on a regular basis, liaising with the Customer Service department, maintaining, and improving their affiliate program and contributing to the development of new systems of work.
Additional Keywords: e-commerce, e-comm, e-mail marketing, marketing, Adobe photoshop, CMS, social media marketing, email marketing executive, email marketing assistant.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven’t reached the short-list – we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
To apply or enquire about this role please contact us.