Helpdesk Team Manager / Service Delivery Team Leader
Exciting opportunity for experienced Helpdesk Team Manager / Service Desk Team Leader to take on a newly created role with expanding IT company located in Nottingham city centre that operates 24 hour / 265 day helpdesk.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Helpdesk Advisors / Analysts and Client Leads alongside managing work volumes and ensuring that the Helpdesk department is performing in line with their Clients’ SLAs.
Leading, coaching and developing a team of analysts to deliver a high quality, right-first-time outcome / excellent customer service to their well-known client base.
The successful Helpdesk Team Manager / Service Desk Team Leader must possess:
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant experience within a helpdesk or contact centre environment
- A proven track record of high-performance coaching
- First class communication skills
- The ability to make effective decisions quickly and implement change
- Professional standards
- Ability to apply various reward and recognition models to effectively motivate a team and embed high-performance culture
- Experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Additional key words: Contact Centre Manager, Call Centre Manager, Helpdesk Manager, Helpdesk Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Leader.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven’t reached the shortlist – we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.