Sales Ledger / Credit Controller, Nottingham city centre.
Sales Ledger / Credit Controller £18,000 – a great opportunity for confident individual with at least 6 – 12 months accounts office experience, ideally sales ledger / credit control, to join small, friendly team within the head office function of this well-established organisation.
Duties to include:
- Opening credit accounts / setting credit limits
- Dealing with and resolving customer and branch queries
- Chasing and allocating payments
- Liaising with solicitors
- Accurately maintaining internal systems
- Assisting with other accounts and admin tasks as required
The successful sales ledger / credit controller must possess the following:
- At least 6 – 12 months accounts / sales ledger / credit control experience
- A strong and confident telephone manner
- Great team work skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers and internal departments
- Experience of resolving queries
Additional key words: sales ledger, accounts receivable, credit control, credit controller, accounts clerk, accounts assistant, finance administrator, accounts trainee, apprenticeship.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven’t reached the shortlist – we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.