Great opportunity for newly or nearly qualified accountant to make their first move from practice into industry and work for a well-established organisation as a Statutory Accountant within their large FSSC where there is always potential for career progression.
Experience of preparing statutory accounts essential as are strong technical skills and the ability to manage your own workload and maintain strong communication links with stakeholders.
Duties to include:
- Preparing, managing and creating statutory accounts and entering onto their accounts preparation programme
- Producing iXBRL accounts for submission to HMRC via their tax team
- Maintaining records to allow the tax return to be prepared
- General Ledger work: preparing and posting accruals and journal entries, reconciling sub-ledgers, fixed assets, month-end and inter-company reconciliations, preparing monthly and yearly balance justifications and balance sheet rec files.
- Preparing monthly KPIs and analysis
- Preparation of VAT, Intrastat declarations etc.
In addition to being ACA / ACCA fully or nearly fully qualified and strong technical skills the successful candidate must be customer focused, results orientated and possess excellent IT skills.
Additional key words: Statutory Accountant, Financial Accountant, Senior Accountant, ICAEW, ACA, ACCA, newly qualified, chartered accountant, chartered accountancy.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven’t reached the shortlist – we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
To apply or enquire about this role please contact us.