Tax Advisory Manager
Tax Advisory Manager – located in Lincolnshire, our client, a well-established firm of chartered accountants is keen to recruit an experienced Tax Advisory Manager to take responsibility for the provision of specialist tax advice and planning for clients across the practice and on special projects and for ensuring that all team members receive necessary on the job training and support to meet business and personal goals.
In short, your duties as a Tax Advisory Manager will include:
- Undertaking UK and international tax projects and advisory work within the direct tax advisory service line
- Managing all aspects of a project, including billing and ensuring budgets are met
- Assisting directors with direct tax advisory work, including scoping the projects and fee proposals
- Providing advice and assistance to team members, answering queries, training and developing etc
- Keeping up to date with changes in tax legislation
- Identifying opportunities when reviewing client affairs and actioning
Suit CTA and/or CCAB qualified, or equivalent, individual with a detailed knowledge of UK tax legislation and implications for clients. Must be experienced in UK and International tax with the ability to deliver advice on direct tax.
Must be able to actively manage your own workload and personal development and demonstrate effective time management and communication skills, including the management of client expectations.
Additional key words:
CTA, CCAB, ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, CA, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Accountancy
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven’t reached the short-list – we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
To apply or enquire about this role please contact us.